Other Places


Web Portal~>

"Awen yn codi o'r cudd, yn cydio'r cwbl"
- Waldo Williams
(Awen arising from hiding, everything binding)



Anyway ... We Can

There is nothing
I can say, but
the need to explain
makes me want to reach
for something nonetheless.

Take immortality,
which makes no sense
to the dying: each
of us knows this
well enough, even
the young in theory
though we know too
that we inhabit
space-time for ever
in some form or other.

You see what I mean.
Well, maybe not,
or rather I cannot
know, even though
we share a way
of speaking about
the world and you
as well as I
must perceive much
the same thing in
the same way.

That is common but
the thing is nothing
to us if we cannot
share a sense
of it, so
maybe there is
nothing to be said
but the need to reach
for something anyway
we can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?